Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work.
We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
- Participates in and oversees a team of Business Analysts involved in the evaluation of system requirements:
- Ensures the determination of requirements and project plans. Establishes priorities and ensures progress.
- Evaluates project status and resource utilization and implements changes to improve the team's effectiveness.
- Has responsibility for performance, development and coaching of staff (i.e. hiring, firing, performance management, salary increases, etc.). Ensures new members of the team / unit receive training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of experience; exhibits leadership qualities