Less than 5 years
Posted 309 days ago
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is recruiting for an Online Channel Manager.
The Online Channel Manager develops Michelin and BFGoodrich sales through majors Top 10 North America (USA and Canada) Online Retailers by defining and executing Digital collaboration (Online Joint Business Plan) in collaboration with the dedicated Key Account Managers and support functions primary Marketing. This is done through:
* Developing the Online Share of Market (SOM) of Michelin in USA and Canada by driving growth with customer and maximize brand's strategic opportunities through eShopper Insights and a category view of the customer's Omni-channel strategy.
* Defining Joint Business Planning (e-JBP) with the Top 10 majors Online retailers on a yearly basis
* Driving coordination of support functions to deliver on Digital cross-functional goals (e.g., Sales planning, Customer Experience Management (CEM), Retail Marketing, Direct to Consumers services)
* Defining roles, processes, interface, tools, skills across the organization to ensure long term development of online sales with major Online Retailers
* Ensuring Customers Digital needs are integrated in Business Planning
Customer Relationship Builder
* Represent Michelin relationship for eCommerce customer and relevant stakeholders to be their key partner
* Build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders as credible business partner: senior, empowered, reliable, and helpful
* Gain comprehensive knowledge of eCommerce customer strategic objectives, priorities, shoppers, decision-making process, and KPIs
* Key influencer within the multifunctional team to drive engagement with the customer and own all commercial fundamentals (incl. supply chain and in-store execution etc.) that align with customer
* Drives coordination of support functions to deliver on cross-functional goals (e.g., Key Account Manager, Customer Marketing Manager, Consumer Experience Team, Supply, Finance
* Coach and train Director of Channel, Key Account Manager and support functions within the multi-functional teams and focus on their development plans and encouraging teamwork
eCommerce & eRetailer Strategist
* Drive growth with customer and maximize brand's strategic opportunities through eShopper Insights and a category view of the customer's Omni-channel strategy
* With Michelin teams creates total channel strategy that is ahead of market changes
* Develops and executes customer strategy for sales growth in alignment with Marketing and Sales strategy to penetrate accounts in effective and profitable way
* Own Customer P&L for Michelin - net sales and SOA
* Track Customer's business and sales and forecasting to proactively address demand and gaps and to drive consumption
* Responsible for managing trade budget at customer level
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
* Parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
* Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
* 529 college savings plan
* A 401(k) match
* Free tires based upon years of service
* An Employee Assistance Program
* A relocation assistance program
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today
Michelin is the worldwide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes — from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company's dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success — for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services -from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin's status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
* Forbes annual survey of "America's Best Large Employers," No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
* Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Institute.
* Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
* AARP, one of the "Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications & Experience
Exceptional track record of account relationship management
- Demonstrated knowledge of eRetailer and online sales
- Interact effectively, including negotiation skills
- Demonstrated analytical approach to business management
- Ability to influence other functions and drive coordination across groups (even without reporting lines)
- Ability to make decisions aligned with commercial fundamentals and maximize P&L- Effective in motivating and developing talent
- 3-5 years of CPG eCommerce experience with demonstrated sales results and experience working in multi-functional teams