Boxed is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to envision and execute on a growth marketing strategy for our B2B business, or Boxed for Business. This role will report to the Senior Director of Retention Marketing, with a dotted line into the Head of B2B and our Acquisition Marketing team.
Our B2B business has grown considerably over the past few years. We serve companies of all sizes - from small-to-medium businesses to large corporations. Through our easy, consumer-like shopping experience, we make stocking up on office & breakroom supplies much simpler. Our B2B-specific features and capabilities also help companies streamline their procurement process, while providing them the necessary controls and purchasing insights. As we expand our platform, you will be joining at a critical time to help drive significant growth for the business.
The ideal candidate will be a results driven, experienced B2B marketer who is comfortable with both developing and executing strategies, as well as handling the day-to-day execution across relevant platforms. This role will be critical to building and scaling our B2B business. You will work closely with cross-functional partners (Creative, Analytics, Product, Vendor Marketing, Merchandising and Finance teams) to drive B2B acquisition growth and retention engagement .
- Serve as a liaison between Marketing, B2B and the rest of the stakeholders. You will be representing both Marketing and B2B from a planning and execution standpoint.
- Marry B2B team’s business priorities with your marketing expertise and use tools available to you to develop & lead the B2B marketing playbook and roadmap.
- Own the B2B marketing promotions calendar - make sure to put the right content in front of the right recipient at the right time.
- Initiate B2B campaign briefs, project manage campaigns, and secure approvals from key stakeholders. Ensure quality execution of campaigns and track campaign performance.
- Leverage data, learnings and insights to proactively make recommendations for future campaigns to improve performance.
- Continuously test and refine offers, segmentation, and messaging to better engage and retain our B2B customers. Rapid experimentation to identify and scale wins will be key.
- Measure the impact of the playbook by developing proper reporting with the Analytics team and communicating results to the leadership and cross-functional partners. You will have shared revenue goals with the B2B Sales team, so it’s critical to work closely with them on defining what works with our customers and what doesn’t.
- 5-7+ years of professional experience; previous experience in CPG B2B marketing and/or P&L management preferred.
- Track record of building scalable, end-to-end marketing strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. A solutions oriented, creative problem solver with a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience using email platforms (like Iterable) is a big plus!
- Demonstrated ability in collaborating with stakeholders and exerting influence to drive consensus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and progressive environment with minimal guidance, and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of executing projects from start to finish with strong attention to detail
- Great team player; but you can also ride solo when needed.
- Hungry to help get Boxed to the next level.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business / marketing / analytical or science field.