Who You Are:
You thrive in a fast-paced, creative culture and can change direction quickly and comfortably. You have a passion for marketing and you’re eager to sharpen your marketing skills by adding strategy to your already exemplary execution expertise. You thrive in a collaborative work environment working with an innovative team of marketing professionals, both internal and external. You are high-energy, enthusiastic and deliver the results that our business partners want and need
What you’ll DO:
This Marketing Manager position will focus on the digital marketing opportunities supporting the AdvantEdge Analytics business, including website management, strategic direction for customized client portal, intranet/SPN management, video/podcast content, email/marketing automation strategy and execution, webinar planning and execution, and marketing analytics. You’ll partner with marketing, business leaders, sales, creative teams, and outside agencies to ensure marketing goals are met.
- Supports development of strategic marketing planning to ensure success in effectively meeting business and marketing goals in a B2B marketplace
- Develop marketing campaign plans to meet strategic marketing plan objectives.
- Execute with superior results multi-media, multi-channel marketing campaigns and tactics following established processes from initiation to final production, including tracking progress and ensuring all deliverables are delivered on time and on budgetworking withinternal resources and external agencies.
- Work as a digitally-engaged individual with proven competencies to continuously use, learn and teach others new technologies and marketing disciplines.
- Excel in an Agile cross-functional work environment including real-time management of opportunities and situations.
- Collaborate and partner with business leaders, sales organization and other cross-functional partners to proactively seek marketing solutions to business problems, drive effective communications and to prioritize initiatives and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field. Advanced degreepreferred.
- 5+ years of related experience of agency, marketing, creative copywriting, design and/or communications experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in development of marketing plans
- Demonstrated expertise in execution of marketing plans and alignment of corporate brand strategy
- Ability to manage and prioritize in an agile business environment
- Proven teamwork and proactive communication skills
- Work effectively in time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, able to perform under pressure, and able to maintain integrity with sensitive and confidential information
- Marketing experience in the broker dealer, adviser and/or financial services product space is preferred.
Job Id: R-003742