B2B Marketing & Communications Manager
Job Title: B2B Marketing & Communications Manager - Direct Hire / Fulltime / Perm
Job Location: Burlingame, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
As Sr. Manager, Marketing & Communications Manager you will lead and manage Segment Marketing activity for direct and indirect channels, including seller enablement, You will be responsible for the full marketing mix and budgets, ensuring that all campaigns are effectively executed, within delivery and cost thresholds.
Experience in the B2B Tech space is essential.
- Experience in the B2B Telco, business and tech space
- Exposure and experience of the full marketing mix
- A hands on, proactive approach to results generation
- Strong project management skills
- Strong writing skills (demand generation and thought leadership copy, day-to-day communications etc)
- Good track record of creative B2B campaign development
- Marketing Activation
- Work closely with Regional Sales Leaders to define and develop Marketing strategies for identified customer segments for acquisition, growth and retention
- Build, implement and drive the go to market plan for the Americas that includes direct as well as partner led marketing programs in the region
- Lead the design, planning and execution presence at industry events.
- Work with Insights team and sales to map Market Segmentation Framework for the region and build the Target Market List for the region
- Manage othermarketing entities in the organization to develop and implement an integrated marketing approach, ensuring that the investment is consistent with the expected ROI.
- Provide customer and market insight to sales and product management to ensure alignment of marketing communication with the target buying personas and markets.
- Measure and present projected ROI from proposed campaigns and customer segments
- Attain and provide market expertise on target segments, supporting new product development, business strategy, marketing program development & customer relevant communication.
- Deliver opportunity funnel underpinning business objectives and supply conditioning activity to nurture won business
- Manage and track the regional marketingbudget and drive timely utilization each quarter.
- Lead the regional enterprise marketing team to implement result driven marketing programs.
- Identify and secure attendance at key industry networking events / platforms / institutions and work closely with the US country head to ensure being seen and heard in the right (strategic) circles
- Successful development and implementation of marketing strategy and plan that includes ROI driven marketing programs
- Successful implementation and achievement of marketing objectives and SLAs
- YOY Regional Revenue growth and increase in existing customer
- A self-starter
- High attention to detail