At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
This position will be responsible for integrated marketing programs that engage and resonate with business to business audiences. Lines of business supported may include Business Banking, Corporate Banking, Middle Market Banking and Treasury Management. This position works closely with the Marketing Managers of the respective business lines as well as key integrated marketing partners. Collaboration across our matrixed Marketing organization is key to success in this role.
We value fire in the belly, a sense of humor and an open, curious mind. We embrace new ways of thinking and working. We aspire to greatness. And we believe strongly in work-life balance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Planning and development of end-to-end direct marketing programs for Wholesale (B2B) lines of business
- Managing cross-Wholesale advertising and direct mail campaigns that align to integrated marketing programs
- Managing marketing research and insights to enhance campaign revenue objectives and differentiate Wholesale from its competitors
- Overseeing project management of campaign work including rigorous focus on managing timelines, approvals, and implementation
- Collaborating with partners, solicit input, and incorporate that input into program design
- Working with optimization teams to ensure highest impact results and application of learnings from key metrics
- Partnering closely with virtual teams across core groups to ensure projects meet objectives, align with brand standards and follow corporate technology standards
Locations: San Francisco, CA; Charlotte, NC or Minneapolis, MN. Other Wells Fargo locations may be considered.
- 6+ years of marketing experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Cross-channel marketing execution across offline and online channels
- Implementation of digital marketing campaigns, including metrics, analysis and reporting
- Financial services or other regulated industries, Fortune 500 level companies
- Advertising Agency experience
- Ability to champion organizational change initiatives and lead by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Respected presence and personal credibility demonstrated through integrity, business acumen, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Robust organizational and project-management capabilities