As a B2B Account Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for calling on existing assigned accounts and reaching out to new accounts with a focus on selling professional photo, video, audio, lighting and technology solutions to the broadcast, production, media, retail, sports and general Fortune 1000 corporate market. The role is responsible for delivering Sales based on a Quota consistent with the assigned accounts. Candidate must manage all phases of the sales process, from establishing new accounts through the closing of opportunities, as well as assessment of future needs of our customers.
- Ability to carry a quota and deliver sales results
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced sales environment
- Maintain communication with existing/potential customers to ensure all their needs are being met
- Cold call to generate and develop new opportunities
- Conduct thorough discovery meetings and quarterly account reviews with key customers
- Cross sell existing customers new product categories and expand business within each account
- Explain products to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to create winning solutions
- Engage with appropriate customer procurement contacts to sell through Master Purchase Agreements (MPAs) and B2B eCommerce platforms
- Sell associated services, including Pre/Post Sales Technical Support, Design/Integration Services, Training and custom solutions.
- Emphasize product features and benefits, create proposals and answer customer questions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in training opportunities
- Review professional publications and establish professional networks to stay current with critical marketplace information
- Up to 25% regional travel to visit existing/potential customers
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in enterprise sales selling technology, hardware and/or services
- Hunter mentality with a passion for growing existing accounts and developing new relationships
- Demonstrated ability to serve as the "Voice of the Customer" with a consultative selling approach that focuses on solutions and the value proposition
- Excellent sales skills, discipline and time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve end-user product and service issues
- Network of contacts in broadcast, production, media, retail, sports and general Fortune 1000 corporate market.