B&L Program Manager
Implement organization strategies through the effective direction and management of resources, while being accountable for the business strategies, functional or operational areas, processes or programs.
Responsible and accountable for managing and developing a team of people, setting direction and deploying resources on varying projects, participating in organization-wide projects, while providing guidance and expertise on an as needed basis. Managers are required to understand how other business units operate, how their goals align with organizational goals and have budget and profit/loss responsibility
Plans, monitors and manages projects from initiation through to completion. Utilizes resources, and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources,budgets,risks and changes. Manages projects to ensure it meets the business requirements,internal or external stakeholders are satisfied and it meets the project plansobligationsregarding specifications, quality, costs and timeframes.
- Supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team to ensure expectations are met / exceeded and that the team is operating in an efficient and effective manner.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors and managers.
- Collaborates with other levels of management and other departments to create and maintain efficient work processes.
- Collaborates with other levels of management, departments, and clients regarding requests.
- Participates in both internal and external projects as needed.
- Ensures that the team is made aware of changes to the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Ensures that the team is made aware of new products and services, as well as, other relevant information such as press releases, media advisories, etc.
- Maintains discipline within the team to ensure that every member of the group acts in a manner consistent with the organization’s code of conduct and cultural norms.
- Ensures timely, accurate and complete reporting to appropriate parties regarding the team’s operations.
- Ensuring that the team maintains the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the necessary work.
- Establishes formal goals for each employee to achieve within established timeframes and conducts regular meetings with employees to review progress.
- Motivates, develops, recruits and retains employees while rewarding and cultivating a culture of high performing teams.
- Plans, monitors and administers mid/large-size projects to ensure client/internal customer satisfaction.
- Organizes and utilizes resources and coordinates effectively with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Meets the project plans obligations regarding specifications, quality, costs and timeframes.
- Meets project deadlines through developing effective relationships in order to get things done.
- Utilizes project management methodology when managing projects.
- Works under limited supervision to manage projects around systems integration, or product development enhancements.
- Education Required: Degree qualified in Computer Science, or other related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- ExperienceRequired: At least 6 years