11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position : Azure Lead (Director Level)
Location: Can be based anywhere in US
Note: Can be based anywhere in US and should be willing to travel. Travel expenses will be covered by client.
Azure Cloud Solution Lead
The Azure Cloud Solution Lead is responsible for managing a team through enterprise solution evaluation, cloud solution design, and engineering of business and technical solutions leveraging Azure. The job requires a balance enterprise solution architecture with Azure implementation expertise with the ability to clearly present concepts and services to both internal and external clients in a formal environment.
This person will be responsible for project management and team leadership through the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering, assessment through implementation of solutions. He/She will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate thought leadership and professional/technical knowledge of cloud implementation/migrations including the full suite of work products and deliverables. He/She will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- Proven cloud implementation/migration program management leadership experience
- Ability to lead a team through blueprint, design and deploy scalable, HA and fault tolerant systems on Azure
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT consulting
- Architecture design patterns and cloud application assessment expertise
- Managed assessment of applications that can be deployed in MS Azure or AWS
- Managed deployments of services to MS Azure or AWS
- Managed migrations of services to MS Azure or AWS
- Managed Release Planning and Go-Live from On-Prem to MS Azure or AWS
- Expert on Infrastructure Architecture with experience with virtualization technologies
- Proven knowledge of Windows, Linux, Automation Tools (Chef or Puppet,), AWS Services (EC2, Network, ELB, S3/EBS, etc.) or similar Public Cloud platform, and scripting languages (ARM Templates, PowerShell, JSON, Ruby, Perl or other) is a must
- Broad knowledge of systems infrastructure that power today’s modern and highly available web and mobile applications, with deep domain expertise in one or more areas: compute, networking, storage, high availability, cloud security, application performance
- Migration of existing on-prem applications to Azure
- Security focused solutions and workloads
- Ability to identify and enforce Azure architectural best practices
- Understanding of securitycompliance, managed services in cloud based workloads
- Embrace and focus on emerging technology and evangelize to the rest of the team
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment knowledge and experience.
- Must own ability to learn fast, adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications
The following Azure Certifications are highly desired; significant hands on experience may be substituted:
o Certified Developing Azure Solutions (70-532)
o Certified Implementing Azure Solutions (70-533)
o Certified Architecting Azure Solutions (70-534)
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel: (%)
Looking forward your kind response.