Trusaic is undergoing significant growth and is expanding its presence as a major SaaS provider for companies in the US and soon abroad. Azure cloud infrastructure is a key part of Trusaic’s service and as such we are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure & Security Engineer, or DevSecOps Engineer. The successful candidate will have a wide breadth of experience working with all types of Azure resources as well as maintaining and securing them.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- DevSecOps will provide technical writing with respect to security, policy, and technical documentation
- Understand PKCS infrastructure well and provide input and recommendations for encryption tools and command-line automation
- Administer SQL Server and Azure SQL Database, namely around backups and maintenance jobs
- Work with application containerization (ie, Docker) deployment and orchestration solutions
- Understand appropriate application pooling and scaling methods
- Have an understanding and/or some experience with enterprise bus software,
- Good working knowledge of Powershell scripting and batch job creation,
- Have a full understanding of Azure DevOps from a testing and software engineering perspective.
Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Duties:
- 5+ years of Microsoft-based system and/or Azure Administration experience
- Major Azure certification path (DevOps or SA) required. Security Engineer certification must also be completed, planned or in progress
- CISM, CISSP, or CompTIA+ highly preferred
- Strong experience with self-managed infosec / SIEM tools and administration
- Worked extensively with third party infosec vendors (vulnerability assessments, scanning, and pentest) and SOC 2 compliance audits
- Strong Windows NT (VM) administration and management and solid IIS administration experience
Trusaic offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
As part of its candidate process, Trusaic collects certain Personal Data, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act.