$80K — $100K *
• Serves as a technical expert to design and architect on AZURE Cloud infrastructure
• 100% accountable for quality of system architecture and design of system /
• Solves complex technical problems in our AZURE environment plus improves
• Strong ability to deep dive to understand current systems Cloud architecture to
provide strategic partnership and improvements on network usage, role
management, CDN, domains etc.
• Analyze complex distributed production deployments and recommend ways to
optimize performance and/or automate processes by managing continuous
integration servers, utilizing monitoring and testing tools.
• Identify opportunities to make improvements in cloud infrastructure usage,
operations and services with high degree of systematic automation.
• Possess expert knowledge in performance (millisecond latencies), scalability,
availability (99.99% uptime), enterprise architecture best practices.
• Strong technical analytical & design capability to understand Common & shared
platforms, web, & services API with underlying data to provide appropriate network,
• Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail
• Strong cultural change management experience
AZURE Skills Required:
• Should have the in-depth understanding of AZURE core services, database apps,
networking, deployment, management, etc.
• Should have an in-depth understanding of AZURE Security features and best
• Should be able to design and implement scalability and elasticity.
• Should have a working knowledge of networking technologies.
• Should understand storage archival options.
• Should understand about database replication methodologies and state
• Should understand about fault-tolerant or self-healing techniques.
• Should understand how to migrate applications to AZURE.
• Should have working knowledge of network connectivity issues, deployment, and
• Should understand how to use AZURE technology in the workplace.
• Should understand the best practices for implementing AZURE Security.
• Should understand about automation and best deployment AZURE tools.
• Should understand about storage options and underlying consistency models.
• Should have a working knowledge of project management and project management
Job Description Continued
General IT Skills Required:
• Should understand about heavy distributed apps.
• Should understand about relational databases, non-relational databases, eventual
• Should understand about multi-tenant architectures, content delivery networks,
system performance tuning, etc.
• Should understand about networking concepts, application security concepts,
JSON, SSH, etc.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Valid through: 11/11/2021
$80K — $150K *
18 days ago