- Automation of the release and build process.
- Broad understanding of DevOps and hands on with CI/CD.
- Functional and matching Technical requirements.
- Support requirements and plans.
- Work with ITS teams and offshore / onshore partners.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- CI/CD Automation Specialist is responsible for the build, configuration and testing of all software required the release package for the delivery of, or changes to the designated services. You will be responsible for the entire Release Management lifecycle. The program focuses on the required synergy between people, process and technology to deliver and maintain services which meet company business needs.
- Subject-matter expert in Release Management and CI/CD. Scrum, VSTS or TFS is highly preferred.
- Responsible for providing tool awareness and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into