Seeking Azure DevOps Engineer that can collaborate with Product owners, developers, cloud engineers and operations support personnel to plan, design, test and deliver DevOps pipelines scripts for cloud systems and infrastructure delivery using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model.
• Design and build DevOps Capabilities using Azure DevOps with focus on deployment automation, environmental consistency and security controls.
• Experience with agile delivery frameworks and Azure DevOps Tools including Visual Studio and Eclipse
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell scripting, GIT, Linux, Shell, Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates.
• Knowledge of security scanning and monitoring tools like HP Fortify and Contrast Security
• Extensive experience with scripting and debugging on Linux and Windows environments
• Experience with Microservices deployment and release management
• Understanding of Test Automation tools and scripts to facilitate Test Driven Development
• Understanding of dependency tracking and experience with tools such as Maven and ANT
• Experience with Automated Change Management using modernized solutions like ServiceNow
• Streamline the process & procedures and improve the release of product builds
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams in agile settings to understand business requirements to develop automations and release pipelines
• Provide guidance, coaching, training on release management best practices; work with development teams on CI/CD pipeline design
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
• Good concept of core java and spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Contract)
• Good concept of Test Driven Development
• Experience working with Forward and Reverse Proxies
• Prior experience with software development
Valid Through: 2019-11-12