Are you a Data & Analytics leader passionate about helping clients leverage their data to make better business decisions? Are you knowledgeable of cloud-based Data Warehouse (DW) and ETL architectures and have experience with Microsoft Azure technologies? Are you interested in accelerating your skills and experience with Modern Data Warehouse on the Microsoft Azure platform?
Consider joining the ranks of talented and passionate CCGers who are inspired to deliver innovative solutions that bring a lasting impact to our clients and the community. It's a rewarding opportunity to engage in a "work hard, play hard" culture with a company that has been recognized year over year as one of Florida's Best Places to Work.
As an Azure Data Warehouse Architect with CCG, you will have the opportunity to work closely with fellow CCGers to understand our client's analytic needs and use the architectures and solutions that enable the analytic capabilities that drive their business decision making.
Required Technical Skills
- 2+ years' experience working in a Cloud DW environment
- Experience architecting cloud data solutions for BI and Analytics use
- Experience with one or more of the following Azure technologies:
- Experience with Azure Data Factory (ADF) creating multiple complex pipelines and activities using both Azure and On-Prem data stores for full and incremental data loads into a Cloud DW
- Experience managing Azure Data Lakes (ADLS) and Data Lake Analytics and an understanding of how to integrate with other Azure Services. Knowledge of USQL and how it can be used for data transformation as part of a cloud data integration strategy
- Experience with Azure SQL DW pricing and geo redundancy models. Understanding of when to use Azure SQL DW vs Azure SQL Server/DB and loading patterns to move data from blob or ADLS into Azure SQL DW
Preferred Technical Skills
- Understanding of the overall solution design of how PowerBI and Azure Analysis Services (AAS) fits into Azure architecture
- Experience with other ETL tools (e.g. SSIS, Informatica, ODI, or Data Stage)
- Certifications with Azure, specifically SQL DB, SQL DW, or Azure fundamentals
- Consulting experience
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- World-class collaborative office space
- Opportunities for client travel and flexible work arrangements
- Company sponsored trips and events
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities