Details: An Azure Cloud System Engineering job in Pittsburgh, PA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you'll be responsible for cloud infrastructure designs and guiding the development/implementation of cloud applications, systems, and processes. To be considered for this role, you'll need two plus years of experience supporting an environment running Microsoft Azure and related technologies. Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and extensive experience with Windows and Linux operating systems running as Virtual Machines and/or cloud instances are required.
Azure Cloud Engineer Duties:
• Create cloud infrastructure designs and guide the development/implementation of cloud applications, systems, and processes.
• Assist in providing reliable and efficient operation of the technical infrastructure necessary to support local, regional, and global businesses.
• Act as a member of the IT Platform and Infrastructure Virtualization and Cloud Technology team by sharing information with colleagues, contractors, managed services employees, and conducting training or mentoring as needed.
• 2+ years of experience supporting an environment running Microsoft Azure and related technologies
• Solid understanding of cloud computing service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and implementation/administration experience in virtualized/cloud environments
• Solid understanding of networking, DNS, VLANs, network segmentation, OSI model
• Bachelor’s Degree with six plus years OR Master’s Degree with four plus years OR Doctorate with two plus years OR eight plus years of applicable business experience
• Microsoft Azure certified strongly preferred
• Configuration and deployment experience on Amazon Web Services or equivalent public cloud provider platforms
• Scripting experience with languages such as Perl, Ruby, Python
• Infrastructure automation experience using technologies such as PowerShell, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
• Advanced network and security knowledge to comply and adhere to regulatory compliance regulations