We are looking for Azure Cloud System Analyst - Remote / Telecommute for our client in Quincy, MA
Job Title: Azure Cloud System Analyst - Remote / Telecommute
Job Location: Quincy, MA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- An application technical systems analyst who has proven broad depth of working knowledge in the Azure Cloud Environment.
- The cloud systems analyst should be able to perform the following in Eastern Standard Time Hours but not limited to
- Lead, design, build (code), validate and implement new data or migrate data from existing environments (simple to complex data)
- Create technical design documents using approved standards
- Ability to create the list of deliverables and level of efforts related to the assigned project
- Interfaces with the PMO, architecture, service delivery and other impacted application areas
- Transition work to application service delivery
- Understand SDLC and methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid)
- Work with multiple vendors within the same team
- Team Lead (multiple vendors)
Proven work experience in Azure Cloud creating data lakes and utilizing data factory
- Ability to determine how data should be moved from source to Data Lake and/or through the data factory
- Create technical specs for migration of data and/or aggregations of data
- Worked with reporting tools (i.e. Micro strategy) to set up views
- Data Mapping
- P/L Sql
- T-SQL ( A plus)
- Logic Apps
- MS Office (word, excel, visio, project)
- Excellent written and verbal skills (English)
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Work hours eastern standard time 8AM to 5PM
- Good attitude
- Resolve technical issues once the TL explain the environment.
- Good grasping power skill.
- Good troubleshooting skill.
- Good communication and attitude
- Willingness to work to meet project deadline
- B.Tech, BE, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college with above experience.
What's in for you:
- we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
About the practice/ Project:
- Leading US Based Retail giant dealing with technology projects in the area of GRC and Digital.
- Client projects deals with cutting edge technology in banking space and the customer is a leader in technology adoption.