Position: Azure Cloud Solution Architect (Manager)
Location: Can be based anywhere in US
Note: Can be based anywhere in US and should be willing to travel. Travel expenses will be covered by client.
Azure Cloud Solution Architect
The Azure Cloud Solution Architect is responsible for the research, design, and engineering of business and technical solutions leveraging Azure. The Azure Cloud Solution Architect supports solution development with subject matter experts and engineers to build the Cloud Solution Offerings and participates as a Solution Lead for Cloud Proposals and Opportunities. The Azure Cloud Solution Architect will provide subject matter experience and expertise with the ability to clearly present concepts and services to both internal and external clients in a formal environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT consulting
- Ability to blueprint, design and deploy scalable, HA and fault tolerant systems on Azure
- Migration of existing on-prem applications to Azure
- Write reference architecture, best practices and thought leadership whitepapers
- Security focused solutions and workloads
- Ability to identify and enforce Azure architectural best practices
- Understanding of securitycompliance, managed services in cloud based workloads
- Embrace and focus on emerging technology and evangelize to the rest of the team
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment knowledge and experience.
- Must own ability to learn fast, adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel: (%)
Looking forward your kind response.