Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provision Dev Test Prod Infrastructure as code using Azure CLI Powershell ARM templates and or Terraform.
- Build and Manage Azure DevOps pipelines for CI CD and Release Management workflows.
- Manage Azure DevOps repos and branch policies.
- Define and Implement the configuration of Azure PAAS and IAAS services for high availability data redundancy data loss prevention site recovery and resilience.
- Define and implement the configuration of Azure PAAS and IAAS services for high throughput and scale with capacity planning load balancing strategies.
- Define and implement the security architecture to ensure data security at rest and in transit application security key management identity management authentication and authorization with OIDC and OAuth2 infrastructure security with Azure VNets NSGs UDR etc.
- Implement observability patterns using Azure Monitor Azure Application Insights and Log Analytics Workspace.
- Deploy infrastructure applications and software defined networking through CI CD pipeline using Azure DevOps Certifications. One of the following certifications is required 1 AZ 400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions 2 70 533 3 AZ 301 4 AZ 103.
- Azure CLI Powershell and ARM Templates Terraform.
- Container platforms and tools Kubernetes Docker Azure Kubernetes Service Azure Container Service.
- Azure Networking Azure Virtual Networks ExpressRoute Site to Site VPN NSG App Service Environment.
- Azure DevOps configuration and management.
- Azure PAAS Services Security and Provisioning Azure API Management Policies Azure App Service Event Hubs Service Bus Cosmos DB Azure SQL.
- Identity Management Azure AD Azure AD B2C Open ID Connect 7 Cloud Security Azure Key Vault HSTS SSL TLS Ingress Control Certificate management Azure Security Center Threat Detection.
- Cloud monitoring Experience with Azure Log Analytics Azure Monitor SysDig Application Insights
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.