Azure Cloud Architect
The Azure Cloud Architect will be in a high-visibility role while working with cutting-edge technologies and responsible for architecting and deploying within the Azure Cloud platform.
- Strong experience working as an Architect in an Azure Cloud environment
- Knowledge of:
- Azure DevOps, Azure Search
- Experience with API based applications
- Skilled in solutions architect of large scale, high performance, and enterprise complex systems
- Define the Cloud Architecture for cloud migration solutions.
- Be the go to person for Cloud Architecture. Should have a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls.
- Participate in the establishment on an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts (the Dev) and on-going production operations (the Ops). Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mind set.
- Partner with development and operations teams to develop practical automation solutions and custom modules. Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions that move projects forward in a timely manner.
- Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice.
- Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives; technically guide projects through to completion. Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality.
- Work with teams to bring continuous improvement to ALM processes and tools. Develop and own KPIs to ensure performance is measured against expected business outcomes.
- Microsoft Azure: 5 years (Required)
- Cloud Architecture: 5 years (Required)
PaaS: 1 year