RedMane’s Cloud Operations team is growing our Cloud hosting environment to support the growth of our web and mobile solutions and provide Cloud hosting services to external clients. We are looking for a dynamic and outgoing person with the ability to lead our future Cloud architecture efforts.
You will use your Azure experience and knowledge to advise internal applications teams on how to optimize/integrate existing architectures in order to meet client SLA's and help refine our Azure Cloud hosting offering. This role will require hands-on Azure Cloud engineering expertise, as well as monitoring and maintenance of our Azure Cloud environments for external clients.
Skills & Role Requirements
- Microsoft Azure architecture and hands-on engineering experience required
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud computing technology and infrastructure
- Experience designing and migrating applications to the Cloud.
- Experience with Cloud DevOps using CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in implementing SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS architectures
- Knowledge of IT Operations best practices in a 24/7/365 always-on service model
- Experience in designing an overall Cloud architecture for web and mobile solutions and implementing those solutions for high availability, high volume applications.
- Knowledge of Azure VPN, Azure AD, Web Application Firewall (WAF), and Web Application Gateway (WAG)
- Experience in setting up network architectures in Azure using services such as Network Security Groups, Virtual Network and Subnets.
- Experience with networking, internet security architectures and protocols relevant to Cloud environments
- Working knowledge of web and mobile software development architectures and toolsets
- Experience with Powershell
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant software architectures, databases, infrastructure, and enterprise architecture.
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to work outside of standard office hours, and be on call, when required
All professionals at RedMane are expected to possess these skills:
- A strong ethical foundation, capable of thriving in an environment and culture where honesty, integrity, and accountability are core values.
- A collaborative spirit, a team orientation, and a willingness and desire to contribute to the success of others.