We are looking for Azure Cloud Architect for our client in Florham Park NJ
Job Title: Azure Cloud Architect
Job Location: Florham Park NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Senior Cloud Architect is responsible for leading the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in cloud computing, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Additionally, the Architect will be responsible for ensuring that critical applications are designed and optimized for high availability and disaster recovery.
- The ideal candidate will have at least a bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or closely related subject with 10 or more years? of experience in designing large and complex IT operations in large organizations.
- Position requires strong leadership and team-building skills, and must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability).
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for cloud end-to- end architecture.
- Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on the Conduent application portfolio, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the ?why,? and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional
- 10 or more years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 yearexperience as a cloud consultant.