Azure Cloud Architect
The ideal candidate is someone who:
· Operates with the highest levels of integrity
· Thinks Big and takes on Big Challenges
· Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner
· Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
· Has a passion for technology
Expertise you bring:
- · Create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- · Provide recommendations with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption.
- · Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms.
- · Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve 2nd Watch’s service.
- · Ability to learn and work with new and emerging technologies
- · Up to 60% travel and work onsite at 2nd Watch and client offices
Education, skills and experience you possess:
- · Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- · Experience in architecting complex Enterprise grade solutions in on-premise and cloud environments.
- · Experience with cloud products: Azure and Amazon AWS
- · Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in cloud deployments.
- · Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following: Azure PaaS technologies, Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc., Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- · Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, AD integration
- · Well versed in designing and building Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
- · Familiar with infrastructure as code, specifically Terraform and Azure Resource Manager.
- · Familiarity with Go, SDLC, Docker, and Kubernetes is a benefit as well
- · Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
Benefits and Perks of working at 2nd Watch :
Beyond an amazing, collaborative work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and all employees are bonus eligible
- 401(k) with company stock plans to all employees
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision coverage for all employees and 90% paid for family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- No limit / regulation on Paid Time Off – We let you manage yourself.
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, focus on Philanthropy and giving back to the communities we support