Candidates MUST have Azure experience. Position will ideally sit in Greensboro, NC. However, our client will consider semi-local candidates who will work onsite in Greensboro for six months and then work remote. This is a great growth opportunity and a chance to build the team from the ground up.
- Apply solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, design, programming, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation of automated information technology systems.
- Utilization of data analytics, innovation, digitalchannels and techniques to drive profit, create more efficient revenue growth, unlock new revenue streams and provide more durable competitive advantages for the business through unexpectedly great experiences for our customers.
- Maintain system uptime across entire Azure platform, while optimizing Azure data consumption.
- Assist in moving our current ETL processes to Azure Data Factory and overseeing ongoing development of our data pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, software engineering or any other engineering field
- 2+ years of Microsoft Azure experience
- Experience in C#, webjobs, Azure IoT, Azure Data Factory, Stream Analytics ideal
- UI design experience