Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
- Basic qualifications
- Minimum 6 months of designing, building and operationalizing large scaleenterprise data solutionsand applications using one or more ofAZURE data and analytics services in combination with custom solutions- Spark, Azure Data Lake, HDInsights, SQL DW, DocumentDB, Search, Elastic Pool etc.
- Minimum 6 months of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AZUREcloud using AZURE/custom services.
- Minimum 6 monthsof designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, usingJava, Python, Scala etc.
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on AZURE cloud.
- Minimum 6 months of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AZURE cloud using AZURE native or custom programming.
- Minimum 6 monthsExperience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to AZUREcloud.
- Hands-on AZURE experience with a minimum of 1solutions designed and implemented at production scale.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3+ years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders.
- 6 months of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AZURE using AZURE native services or using custom approaches.
- 6 months of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes onAZURE cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations.
- 6 monthsof experience in designing and optimizing data models on AZUREcloud using AZURE data stores such as Redshift, RDS.
- Minimum 6 monthsof experience integrating AZURE security services withAZURE data services for building secure data solutions.
- Minimum 6 months of experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AZURE.
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services.
- Minimum 6 months architecting and implementing metadata managementon AZURE.
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on AZURE.
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment.
- Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building a solutions.
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on AZUREdata solutions, architectureand strategic topics.