Job Title: Azure Big Data Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Strong and extensive hands on Experience with Azure cloud big dataarchitecture
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Data Catalog
- Hands on experience with Azure HDInsight/Spark/Eventhub, Azure Virtual Machines, Blob Storage, Azure SQL Database, StorSimple, Azure DNS, Virtual Network, DocumentDB, Redis Cache, Azure App Service
- Experience with Big DataTechnology Stack: Hadoop/Spark/Hive/MapR
- Hands on .Net Technologies stack
- Strength and background in infrastructure or HPC (High Performance Computing) is preferable.
- Experience with one of the DB servers is an added advantage
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical team
- Work with the team to architect, design, and develop quality business intelligence deliverables.
- Communicate the status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to all stakeholders.
- 3+ years of proven experience building and operating business intelligence solutions for consumer or retail analysis.
- Knowledgeable in querying data stored using a broad range of data modeling techniques including third normal form, dimensional, and data vault modeling on Microsoft SQL Server-based technologies.
- Experience designing and building cloud native applications as well as Azure Cloud migration experience.
- MUST have strong Hands on experience in Azure, preferably data heavy / analytics applications leveraging relational and NoSQL databases, data warehouse and big data.
- Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
- Project experience using Azure cloud, data lake storage, installation, security and infrastructure (IaaS) set up
- Experience with Big Datatechnologies ie. Hadoop2.x, HDInsight, Spark, Hive
- Experience with Big Data Management (BDM) for relational and non-relational data (formats like json, xml, avro, parquet, copybook, etc.)
- Performance tune complex ETL mappings for relational and non-relational workloads
- Advanced SQL programming, PL/SQL or T-SQL
- Willingness to be part of the 24/7on-call rotation to support the consumer data platform.
- Retail and/or consumer technologyexperiencepreferred.
- Microsoft Azure data technologiesexperience in Azure SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Azure, and Azure Analysis Services strongly preferred.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information System, Data Science, or similar discipline.