Essential skills, knowledge & experience:
The include the ability to understand and communicate the following at an executive level both internally and externally:
- Azure Architecture experience ideally with the appropriate vendor certification
- Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
Configuration and deployment experience in three or more of the following:
- o Azure IaaS Technologies
- o Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- o Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- o Experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- o LAMP Stack and Linux experience
- o High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
- o Experience of designing and implementing application and infrastructure monitoring solutions
- Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
- Experience in architecting securityarchitectures across infrastructure and applications
- Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
- Experience in performance tuning, including the following ; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API)
- Experience as principal technical lead on at least one major project.
- Good understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrable experience in the elicitation & specification of architectural, functional and non-functional requirements
- A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions made by you and/or others
- Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business
Desirable skills, knowledge & experience:
- Azure trained / certified architect
- Architectural certification (e.g TOGAF)
- Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
- Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external);
- Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban etc. Broad understanding of enterprise project lifecycle
- A good degree-level education is highly desirable
- Team lead and program or project management experience
- Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL is required and understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB is preferred.
- ISO27001/2 certification
- Redshift / Data warehouse experience
- Extensive automation experience
- Experience in designing or implementing data warehouse solutions is highly preferred.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.