PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Senior Project Manager isresponsible for planning, managing, and implementing complex, multi-disciplinary, strategically-significant, high-profile projects as directed by Operations Headquarters. In conjunction with Department Leadership, will partner with organizational leadership to develop and execute implementation plans that align with corporate goals, comply with regulatory guidelines, and leverage best-practice principles and methodologies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Some travel may be required. Less than 25%.
Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Advanced Degreepreferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 8-12years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 6 years’ experience.
• Project Management Certificate from accredited collegeor university desired.
• Current PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Experience with Project Portfolio Management, Project Prioritization or Governance, and functioning within a formal Project Management Office.
• Some LEAN process management education and training preferred.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the abilityto communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent organization, planning, and time-management skills.
• Proven track record of using PMI best practices in managingprojects of all sizes and complexity.
•Expertise utilizing project management software (preferably Microsoft Project), and all other Microsoft applications.
•Proficient at drafting presentations and data-driven reports.
• Experience facilitating webinars, educational seminars, and large meetings/conference calls with local and remote participants.
• Solid analytic and problem-solvingskills.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and clients simultaneously.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to changingpriorities and strategic directions.
Job ID 18000AN1