Axcelerate Technical Lead
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
?We are looking for Axcelerate Technical Lead for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Axcelerate Technical Lead
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- As the Axcelerate Technical Lead, you own all operational support aspects of Axcelerate, one the most critical internal applications at client.
- Axcelerate is an eDiscovery processing platform licensed from OpenText/Recommind
- Experience with the management, security and optimization of large Windows deployments including Windows2008 R2 and 2012 R2.
- Experience in Powershell automation.
- Experience with designing and implementing build automation, and configuration management for operating system platforms.
- Expert ability to troubleshoot OS and application issues in Windows and understanding of Windowssecurity including host level firewalls.
- Experience with operational aspects of running java applications such as: monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting a JVM.
- Highly familiar with standard JVM tooling like jhat, jvisualvm, jmap and able to use said tools in root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Experience with acting as Technical Leader in medium to large service integrations.
- Experience with acting as an Ops Lead for critical services.
- Experience with standard Windows tools (eg. perfmon, dumpcap) and being able to leverage them in troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of eDiscovery concepts and processes
- Experience operating and supporting eDiscovery processing platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience implementing and supporting a recent version of the Recommind Axcelerate platform
- BA/BS degree in a technical field with 5 years of industry related experience.
- Enterprise Windows fleet management background in a mixed environment (Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, etc.).
- Experience with setting up and running virtualization technologies like Vmware, Xen or etc.
- Experience programming with one or more of: C, C++, Java, Python, Perl, Go, Ruby.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable systems.
- Set technical direction for Axcelerate service according to the direction of business and infrastructure solution leads
- Lead day-to-day activities of the Axcelerate support team, which is responsible for:
- Tier 1-2 support of legal discovery operation teams
- Proactive and reactive support and maintenance of Axcelerate systems
- Project work to improve, upgrade, and augment the Axcelerate service
- Run recurring operational meetings.
- Own operational ticket queue and ensure ticket completion within defined SLOs.
- Develop and implement process improvements.
- Develop and maintain system and support documentation, and lead others to do the same
- Lead development of tooling and infrastructure improvements.
- Follow client’s best practices for incident management and postmortem process.
- Train new team members.
- Lead operational projects such as logging improvements, monitoring updates and etc.
- Participate in team’s on-call rotation when necessary.
- Closely collaborate with the Legal, LegalWorks, and client infrastructure teams.
- Support, maintain and deploy team-supported infrastructure and documentation.
- Work in an incredibly fast-paced environment while ensuring the uptime and availability of the service.
- Be innovative in the approach to running and improving the service.
- Work closely with various network and software engineering and vendor teams.
- Additional responsibilities as may be determined by the business and infrastructure solution leads to address the changing needs of client’s Legal Discovery team