CACI has a new multi-year program which will involve developing, integrating, and deploying software asset management systems and web applications within the IC.
As the Amazon Web Services Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for system security and data integrity. You will also monitor and define the use of resources, and work with management to define requests for information.
What you will get to do:
- Establish procedures for maintaining user accounts, assigns file permissions and establishes password and account policies; installs, upgrades, configures, tests, maintains and supports operating system software in a production environment.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Troubleshoot and resolve complex system hardware, software and communications problems; creates shell programs and utility scripts; performs configurations and adjustments to enhance database file capacity; performs automated and manual backup and restore processes.
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- Recommend and direct software changes and updates to keep department systems up-to-date. Monitor any software changes.
- Provide user support and conduct user software and hardware training to formulate technology solutions and ensure the effective safeguarding and sharing of enterprise data.
- Perform and/or oversee daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
You'll bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 7+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Amazon Web Services Systems Administration.
- Related experience should include SSP's and XACTA
Req #: 206581