What We Offer You?
We are shaping a company that works smart and grows with agility.
▪ We offer you a flexible and remote work environment where you will engage with intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to develop inventive technologies that solve our clients’ business challenges.
▪ As part of our team, you will enjoy an employee-centric culture, supportive peers, work-life balance, generous earnings and opportunities for growth and development.
Who we need?
We are looking for an expert for a position AWS Cloud Architect with at least 10 years of experience in Kubernetes, Dockers, Containerization and Singularity. One who can take lead and dwell into end to end solution designing on AWS and also assist the team on all technical aspects of solution implementation.
- Previous hands-on experience architecting enterprise solutions with Amazon Web Services
- 10+ yrs. Of relevant technology experience with 3yrs+ in an AWS environment
- Relevant experience in Kubernetes and Docker to architect and design High-performance computing solutions
- Understand cloud security from Access Identity Management to Security Groups
- Deep knowledge of automation scripts and tools like bash, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Cloud Formation and Terraform
- Programming experience with Java, Python, or Ruby (or another relevant programming language is a must)
- Experience with different database types like RDS and NoSQL
- Understand how to deploy a multi-tier application across a custom-defined Virtual Private Cloud
- Ability to set up multi-level network environments with AWS
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications
- Experience with API and Gateway functions like Lambda and API Gateway (or equivalent)
- Strong problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will lead technical teams to architect, build out and deploy a cloud solution to support enterprise clients. This will require all dimensions of cloud architecture including:
- Architecting application designs using AWS Cloud Services or other leading cloud providers
- Architect, Design and Deploy High-Performance computing solution using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Singularity
- Building, migrating and testing AWS Cloud environments and integration with other providers
- Designing end to end application and data security
- Leading application migration projects, including optimizing the technical reliability and improving application performance
- Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
- Implementing cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget)