- Design and build facts, dimensions, snapshots, SCDs in Redshift using SnapLogic
- Create data models and perform performance tuning
- Develop ETL and implement best practices for ETL development
- Create ETL piplelines that are highly optimized with very large data sets
- Work effectively using scrum with multiple team members to deliver analytical solutions to the business functions.
- Solve issues with data models and come up with solutions
- Prior experienceworking with AWS, S3, Redshift
- Preferredexperience with SnapLogic data integration
- Prior experience in designing data models with Salesforce, Marketo, or othersales & marketing tools
- Experience in designing Data Warehouse from various data sources such as Salesforce, adobe analytics
- Very comfortable in designing facts, dimensions, snapshots, SCDs for Sales, Marketing, etc
- Communication Skills: Data Engineers are part of a team, working withdatabase administrators, data analysts and management and need to be effective communicators.
- Attention to Detail: Databases are complex, and a minute error can cause huge problems.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Data Engineers look at an issue that needs to be solved and come up with solutions quickly.
- Growth Learner: desire to continue to learn about where the BI industry is going and cloud technology.
- 5 + years of experience with very large scale data warehouse projects
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Experienceworking with APIs to collect or ingest data.
- Strong Database knowledge, Redshift preferred
- Demonstrated academic or professional statistics and math skills
- Experience writing shell scripts and mysql stored procedures
- Ability to create data models, STAR schemas, snowflakes, etc.
- Write complex SQL for processing raw data, data validation and QA