As a senior compliance lead on the partner ecosystem team, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption of AWS by helping unlock customer demand through advisory, educational, and programmatic support of our growing partner ecosystem.
This role has a global responsibility and will work closely with Global Segment Leaders for industry verticals, as well as partner development managers, solution architects, professional services, business development, service and sales teams. AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses and the Amazon Partner Network (APN) ecosystem is helping to dramatically accelerate innovation on the AWS Cloud.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in cloud security, direct prior experience in healthcare, life sciences and/or financial services regulatory affairs, and cloud solutions along with strong communication skills, policy development know-how, and creativity to navigate the constantly evolving policy landscape. He/she should have a demonstrated knowledge of standards, laws and regulations that govern healthcare (HIPAA, HITRUST, European privacy law, data provenance requirements) and life sciences (GxPs) globally and/or knowledge of regulations that govern financial services (PCI, FFIEC, OCC, FCA, ARPA, MAPS, BAFNA). The candidate should also have a proven track record of effective engagement with business and technology decision makers in healthcare, life sciences, and/or financial services organizations, and demonstrated success in influencing customer adoption of cloud for business-critical, regulated systems and workloads in these industries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Be the subject-matter expert (SME) for industry verticals compliance and regulatory policy
· Working with priority partners, develop senior business relationships with Chief Compliance Officers and other senior decision makers to build trust and accelerate revenue through SME guidance for bringing core HCLS and Financial Services applications and workloads to AWS at key ISV partners
· Work collaboratively with partner solution architects and AWS professional services to incorporate compliance best practices into new solution architectures, quick starts, and AWS marketplace listings
· Effectively team with PR, marketing, and legal to deploy scalable compliance programs to APN partners
· Develop HCLS and Financial Services compliance content for APN partners and supporting AWS partner team members
· Deliver HCLS and Financial Services compliance training to APN partners
· Support Global Segment Leaders in developing new programs to drive compliance at scale through the partner ecosystem
· Identify and engage with strategic partners such as GSI’s that can help extend and scale the resulting compliance education and enablement programs to AWS customers
· Capture partner and customer requests for new compliance capabilities for input to AWS services roadmap
· Identify and engage with selected HCLS and Financial Services compliance initiatives and organizations that are important to partners
· Support AWS Partner Development Managers in onboarding new industry vertical partners to the APN, and support development of partner compliance capabilities to meet updated Competency requirements
· Regionalize above activities and programs in priority Geographies to meet country-specific HCLS and Financial Services compliance demand
· Identify opportunities to apply compliance programs and accelerators across all APN partner segments including storage, IoT, security, etc.
· 10+ years prior experience as a compliance expert designing education programs for technology companies
· Experience and understanding of cloud security models
· Demonstrated knowledge of standards, laws and regulations that govern healthcare (HIPAA, HITRUST, European privacy law, data provenance requirements) and life sciences (GxPs) globally and/or knowledge of regulations that govern financial services (PCI, FFIEC, OCC, FCA, ARPA, MAPS, BAFNA)
· Proven track record of effective engagement with business and technology decision makers in healthcare, life sciences, and/or financial services organizations
· Demonstrated success in influencing customer adoption of cloud for business-critical, regulated systems and workloads in these industries.
· MBA a plus
· Recognized industry thought leader in the compliance space
· Prior regulatory experience
Job ID: 615762