Please review the following job description:
Deliver highly complex solutions with significant system linkages, dependencies, associated risk.
Lead and perform development efforts such as analysis, design, coding/creating, and testing.
- Expert lead on production and testing to identify defects.
- Analyzing existing systems design, develop, test, and document improvements or new applications.
- Maintaining current applications along with greenfield development
- Proven experience with native app development.
- Develops, tests and operates end-to-end software solutions using machine learning, related optimization, and knowledge systems.
- Ensures that systems are functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.
- Defines procedures, standards, measurements, accountability, and promotes quality and quantity of work.
- Subject matter expert level influence for scope of solutions.
- Remains abreast of industry trends and develops business cases for changes.
- Strong understanding of Vue.js(or similar) and REST API Design Strong back-end development and database skills
- Has demonstrated experience in mobile cloud solutions and design.
- Leads consistent forms of communication within teams while facilitating Tech sessions for updates and idea sharing.
- Partners, leads, and collaborates with all levels vertically from team-members up to Senior leaders.
- Communication with external parties and industry consortium to enhance knowledge and identify opportunities for teams.
- Leads team to find best solution and offering thought leadership while ideating and challenging group think.
- Embodies Agile best practices and continuous improvement.
- Level of escalation to identify problems, performs root cause analysis, investigates information, performs impact analysis; formulates and executes plans to develop solutions. Mentors on solutioning.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of solutions while researching pros/cons of alternative options.
- Understands and can estimate efforts and value for solutions accurately and consistently.
- Can provide architectural direction and strategy to mobile developers. Has the ability to develop client code solutions that deliver on Mobile Product Strategy and adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles.
- Partner with other Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Shows demonstrated experience in participating in all team agile ceremonies, contributing to team commitments and on time, high quality delivery.
- Proven experience on the iOS/Android/both platform(s) or demonstrated experience with Java, Development of REST API’s, Springboot and J-unit.
- Active learner in all technologies related to platform development (XCode, Kotlin, Android Developer Studio, IntelliJ, Spring Tools Suite, SOAPUI, VS Code, Atom, SQL Developer & Data Studio, WebScarab, IBM Data Studio, Gitlab, Github, GitBash, WinSCP, Node, Docker, Fiddler, HAXM, Python, Groovy, Watchman, Bcompare, EditPlus, Genymotion, RESTClient, Gccount Provisioning, Gradle, Maven, Terraform, NPM, Homebrew, MS Visio, IBM System Architect, Jprobe, Apache JMeter, Visualvm, tcpdump, SmartSniff).
- Has the aptitude and experience to mentor developers and engage proactively with developers outside of the local sprint team across various disciplines.
- AWS Cloud certification (Solution Architect, Developer)
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information and direction to teammates, management and/or vendors
- Scaled Agile or Agile experience
- Experience leading/driving highly technical and complex solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency working with requirements and generating analysis/design documentation as well as associated flow diagrams necessary to create the solutions
- Demonstrated understanding and proficiency in designing and coding complex solutions, testing and debugging
- Demonstrated understanding in generating test data to execute and debug solutions
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree and six to ten years of experience or equivalent education and software engineering training or experience In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement IT best practices Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function
- Ability to plan and manage projects and solve complex problems by applying best practice
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information
- Cloud Solution Architect Certification (AWS SA Certification preferred)
- AWS cloud experience using Python, Node.js or Java preferred.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.