We are growing! We are currently seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer for our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure team.
Who you are:
- You are driven to automate all the things, building infrastructure, testing and pushing code
- You embrace change and innovation, always seeking to push the boundaries
- Likes to jump in and help where needed
- Wants to continue learning
What you will do:
- Automation in Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we build and scale our digital products.
- Lead the definition of system architecture and detailed solution designs that are scalable and extensible.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Application and Infrastructure Engineers and Architects from various teams on different permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Experiment with new technologies and techniques.
- Deliver amazing solutions that knock everyone’s socks off.
What we are looking for:
- Know that technology is not only about technology. Solutions are created by the congruence of people, processes, and tools.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You do not form an opinion and sell it as if it is gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Three years of AWS operations experience (VPC, ELB, RDS, CloudWatch, EC2, and Lambda)
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts.
- Networking fundamentals.
- Programming skills in Python, Ruby / Rails, Java, or similar language.
- Continuous Integration (CI) / deployment pipelines setup and administration.
- Configuration Management experience with Terraform and Ansible or similar (Chef, Puppet, Salt).
- Setup and management of a Kubernetes cluster, including writing Dockerfiles and Helm templates.
- Open-source monitoring experience (Prometheus / Grafana preferred).
- Database administration of PostgreSQL or similar.
- Management of growing Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack.
- Architecting highly available distributed systems.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.