ECS is an AWS Premier Partner and AWS Approved Reseller. We are also a certified Microsoft Cloud Deployment Partner and regularly team with MCS to offer customers total confidence in migration to Office 365. ECS is also member of the Microsoft Azure Circle partner program, able to assist customers in adopting IaaS and PaaS cloud solutions.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team in supporting a large Federal Government program with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant hands-on experience including development, automation and monitoring of the business infrastructure architecture in AWS cloud
- Relevant hands-on experience working in DevOps environments for agile projects
- Experience with DevOps tools and technologies like Jenkins, Chef, and/or Ansible
- Strong knowledge of IP Networking including VPC's, VPN's, VRF, DNS, load-balancing, and firewalls.
- Experience with ADFS integration
- Experience with AWS Service Catalog and integration coordination with ServiceNow
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Lifecycle
- US Citizen and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or similar preferred
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification or AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty certification.
- 2 years of DevOps experience in infrastructure monitoring, and automation
- Hands on experience with the full range of AWS cloud service providers/solutions
- Proven experience in assessment, evaluation, and documentation of client environment, infrastructure, processes, and operations