?Job Title: AWS Devops Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Dir??ect Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional for a Cloud Engineering position with extensive experience with AWS cloud services.
- This role will assist in implementing and supporting cloud solutions on Amazon AWS.
- Your skills are broad – Architecting and implementing cloud solutions for various application architectures, scripting, programmatic integration with other applications, database and other data services – and you easily transition between those and handle multiple projects and priorities.
- The qualified applicant will be part of the team supporting the client Engineering.
- The role will focus on designing the Cloud capability and in developing an orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications and cloud services.
- Working in a close knit technical team, the role will:
- Implement the enterprise AWS public Cloud capability and develop a cloud orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications and cloud services.
- Develop APIs and Webhook for multi-directional integration of cloud orchestration platform with system management systems, DevOps Tools and cloud platforms.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow internally defined security and compliance controls
- Design and plan enterprise-scale cloud environments including application dependencies, data storage and flow, network connectivity and overall cloud hosting
- Design, Implement and secure cloud IaaS, PaaS and higher services in AWS
- Develop and maintain up-to-date architectural templates, build and operational documents of the technical environment.
- Work in close collaboration with Engineering, DevOps and CIO teams to develop Service Catalogues
- Continuously enhance the capability, security and experience of the enterprise AWS cloud experience.
Required Core Skills:
- Strong Knowledge and proven experience in setting, securing and managing public cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud provisioning and administration, cloud bursting, cloud interoperability, cloud disaster recovery and business continuity strategies, as well as performance measurement and monitoring in the cloud.
- Experience in AWS IAM policy preparation for cloud Security
- Proficiency in cloud automation using AWS CLI, Azure CLI, Cloudformation, terraform & Turbot.
- Hands-on experience with system configuration and Devops tools preferably Ansible, Bitbucket, Git, Jira and Confluence.
- Strong programming skill with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, Ruby, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages
- Experience with setup and management of a software driven network, storage and compute and proven track record in system integration and design and setup of Infrastructure as a service and Platform as a service deployment.
- Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps and System Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
- Strong Interpersonal and communication Skills
- A critical thinker with strong research and analytics skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and an ability to work independently and or in a team
- Able to work under tight timeline and deliver on complex problems.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (including weekends and nights) as needed.??