We are looking for AWS DevOps Analyst for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: AWS DevOps Analyst
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Knowledge in scripting tools Shell, PERL, Python
- Knowledge in configuring the CI/CD tools.
- Preferably Jenkins with Pipelines.
- Knowledge in configuring the version control tools such as Git(Gitlab)/SVN with CI/CD pipeline.
- Knowledge in the build tools such as Maven, MS build etc.
- Knowledge with Docker Products
- Knowledge in configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Knowledge in the AWS/Pivotal Cloud foundry or cloud deployments.
- Knowledge in configuring the java/spring based applications in servers such as Tomcat/Jboss in the CI/CD pipeline.
- AWS CloudFormation and Command line AWS ability tools Knowledge .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, and implement automation scripts - Shell, PERL, Python
- Deploy applications to production and non-production environments (manual/automated)
- Participate in the design and configuration of secure access to server resources.
- Install, configure, tune and support Jenkins, Sonar Qube
- Troubleshoot application & web server issues related to the platform.
- Create support tickets and work with vendors as needed.
- Work with Developers and Database Administrators in the implementation of new /existing applications in .NET and Java platforms.
- 1-2 years of experience on AWS and DevOps. College fresher with some internship would also work for us.