Want to leverage your experience and development skills in the Healthcare industry as a AWS developer/Architect ?
CGI is seeking a AWS Developer/Architect with modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Specification by Example, Behavior / Test Driven Development – BDD, TDD) and respective tools, to become a part of a dynamic team located in Bloomfield, CT or Lafayette LA or New York NY ! This is an exciting opportunity to augment your current skills, as well as, learn new technologies.
This AWS Developer/Architect will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will have the below responsibilities:
· Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
· Continuously improve software engineering practices
· Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
· Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
• Responsible for design, development, and implementation of Cloud solutions.
• Serve as senior technical resource in development team's efforts to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the applications as well as make them more efficient.
• Participate in the software development life cycle to ensure sound Cloud solutions are implemented.
• Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of our customer's Amazon Web Services (AWS) foundational footprint.
• Work closely with our architects and engineers to recommend and design database or data storage solutions that effectively reflect our business needs, security, and service level requirements
• Work with our current application teams to understand our current applications and make migration recommendations and to-be architectures in AWS
• Migrate existing databases from on premise to AWS using various tools including but not limited to AWS Data Migration Services and AWS Schema Conversion Tool.
• Provide expertise around Business Intelligence (BI) Cloud reporting tools.
• Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
• Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
• Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
• May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
• Development of automated solutions to monitor and support our software development and release processes
Minimum of 3 years of AWS experience
• Demonstrated success in actively contributing to large consulting projects.
• Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture
• Experience on AWS and its web service offering Terrraform/Cloudformation, S3, EMR, RedShift, Route53, Lambda, ELB, SNS/SQS
• Experience in designing scalable data pipelines, complex event processing, analytics components using big data technology : Python/GO
• Experience with container management software (Docker/Kubernets/openshift)
• Experience delivering APIs with NodeJS or ReactJS or Vue JS
• Expereince with Linux systems (bash), Git, and TDD or basic unit-testing
• AWS Developer /AWS SysOps/Architect Certification
NICE TO HAVE
• Prior healthcare experience
• AWS DevOps Certification
• Object-oriented languages: C, C++, Java, Scala, or other OO compiled language
• Web development frameworks: React, Angular (or other Node.js frameworks), Django, React-native, etc.
$250K - $300K
$80K - $110K