We are looking for AWS Cloud Solution Architect for our client in Morristown, NJ
Job Title: AWS Cloud Solution Architect
Job Location: Morristown, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- This role required the person to have a deep level of technical expertise, working with the stakeholders to build technical capability, create innovative solutions to their business challenges and uncover new workloads that could be migrated to AWS.
- By providing guidance and requiredsupport for the customers' cloud adoption model and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Should have proven expertise in DC planning, Effort Estimation and implementation of Enterprise level virtualization with application hosting know how.
- Solid experience and Knowledge in virtualization, capacity planning, complete hosting architecture for converged infrastructure such as FlexPod.
- Should have strong knowledge on HA and Clustering.
- Understand new business scope and drive to create winning pitch for HCL with synergy, reuse and value of infrastructure solutions
- In depth knowledge of different Operating system flavors - Windows (Primary) and Linux (Secondary).
- Ability to articulate and effectively manage the competitive analysis for all technical solutions
- Advises senior business and technical clients on their system, storage, and hosting architectures
- Audits the design or implementation of a system architecture and points out bottlenecks and potential improvements that could increase the fulfillment of non-functional system requirements
- Person should have proven expertise to plan High Performance Computing environment for compute intensive application
- Experience in Helping in any technical escalations
- Understand and anticipate customer requirements and design a solution strategy for the specific track
- Should be able to create new reference Architecture
- Explore avenues for moving workloads, consolidation, Virtualization etc.
- Provide technical guidance for projects
- Accountable for successful implementation of technical solution.
- Should be atleast 5+ years of experience working on AWS Architecture, Design and Implementation.
- Should have strong experience in establishing or expanding a private cloud environment.
- Review and plan for hardware optimization more effectively
- Highly technical and analytical with current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers AWS specific experiencerequired
- Enterprise application and databasearchitecture a plus
- Design & implementation of transformations for clients
- Worked across technology towers like Network, Cloud/Data Centre, Security, UCC contributing towards building Design and Standards.
- Should be expert and design Cluster based on Geo level, multi DC, Storage integration, Cluster FS, understand application design complexity and product fitment from H/W, S/W, costing perspective
- Must possess an in depth working knowledge of core domain and subsequent technology/ domain
- Strong experience in design & implementing complex Data Center design involving heterogeneous technologies
- Responsible for architecture design of multi technology & data center solutions.
- Facilitate Solution / Business Architects based on requirements from the business making use of existing IT capabilities and services in the company.
- Expertise in both business and IT, leadership and negotiation skills, experience in governance, project management and economy, knowledge in enterprise architecture and business modeling
- Should have extensive experience around servers provisioning
- Should Have extensive experience in designing high availability solution.
- Strong knowledge and experience of DC tool framework.
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Hands on experience on managing cloud stack deployments and network setup on:
- AWS cloud (VPCs)
- Network setup (Firewalls, NATs etc)
- Deep level of knowledge on Compute System(Server)
- Linux OS expertise.
- Virtualization – Hyper-V, VMWare & FlexPod will be added advantage
- Good knowledge on Storage/Backup technologies.
- Concept of Cloud Data Centre, Multitenancy, SDDC and Cloud Security.