Lithium is seeking an AWS Engineer specializing in cloud operations and AWS who will be an integral member of our Austin engineering team and will focus on supporting our 24x7 SaaS application, maintaining and improving existing infrastructure and planning and implementing new technologies in a high scale, high uptime and high security environment.
- Engineer robust infrastructure on AWS through code
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to build out, stabilize, scale and maintain infrastructure
- Be one of the in-house AWS subject matter experts and coach teams on how to leverage AWS to make great software
- Ideal candidates will have hands on experience deploying and maintaining highly available, distributed microservices on AWS.
Skills & Requirements
- AWS: EC2, ECS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, S3, Lambda, VPC
- Python and/or Java
- CI/CD experience
- Linux/Unix Administration
- Shell scripting
- Automation/configuration management (e.g. chef or similar tools)
- Collaborate well across many engineering teams
- Effectively solve problems and assist others in solving the infrastructure challenges they face
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.