KBR is seeking an experienced AWS Cloud Engineer with hands-on Hybrid-Cloud Infrastructure Engineering experiences.
We are currently in the process of extending our IT Infrastructure capabilities to the public cloud. If you are an agile learner, have hands-on experience architecting and implementing secure, reliable & resilient hybrid-cloud infrastructure solutions and able to function as part of a highly technical, cross functional team, we would like to hear from you.
- Participate in the evaluation, implementation, and deployment of processes & capabilities to advance hybrid-cloud strategy for KBR’s customers
- Work with the larger design team to architect full hybrid-cloud solutions
- Develop and maintain systems management tools to manage hybrid-cloud infrastructure provisioning, monitoring, auditing, de-provisioning using Python, Ansible and other tools
- Work closely with the Architects and Engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements for KBR’s customers
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for Infrastructure technologies using industry standards such as Jenkins and GitLab Runners
- Work with engineering and architecture teams to design and implement scalable software services
- Participate in a cross functional team environment to provide troubleshooting and support around core business applications
- Candidate will be expected to be able to manage multiple complex commitments in a dynamic environment.
- The candidate must have previous 3 years US residency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering
- Three years of AWS cloud experience
- Proficient in developing scripts using scripting languages
- Public cloud Infrastructure engineering experience including monitoring, security, governance, and integration
- Experience with DevOps & CI/CD concepts and tools – Jenkins and/or GitLab Runners
- Proven ability to work across teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex priorities in a dynamic environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong aptitude to learn and passion for problem solving
- One or more Associate or Professional AWS Certifications
- Experience with agile techniques and methods
- Familiarity with modern Software Engineering principles
The candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a national agency check and background investigation after hire to obtain a badge for facility access and user accounts.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/m/f/disabled/veteran.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.