Our client is seeking an AWS Cloud Developer Lead to join their team. This candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting AWS based enterprise-scope APIs (REST and non-REST) and user interfaces for enterprise master data and common reference data.
As the successful candidate, you have worked extensively with cloud-based technologies and previously integrated APIs, UIs and back-end components into holistic, working distributed systems on cloud platforms.
- Provide expertise and guidance to the team in using AWS services
- Develop and deploy cloud caching solutions and services
- Develop and deploy REST and non-REST APIs and user interfaces
- Work with cross-functional teams using agile processes
- 7+ years Java development experience with JDBC, JMS, JSP, JAF, Servlets, AJAX, Spring, REST, Java design patterns and use of Eclipse, Git/Bitbucket, Maven and JUnit
- 5+years developing and implementing REST Web Services and user interfaces using the following AWS services:
- VPC and EC2
- Route 53, API Gateway and Elastic Load Balancing
- Lambda Functions
- Elastic BeanStalk
- SQS and SNS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field