Our Midwest Practice, is currently seeking Cloud Developers to support federal intelligence clients based out of Springfield, Virginia within the D.C. metro area. We're seeking technical professionals who are passionate about cloud development/engineering, DC/OS, and DevOps best practices. Clearance eligibility is required.
Help Us Deliver Successful Projects!
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge cloud and DevOps technologies to solve challenging problems.
- Provide support developing backend Scale functionality, improving the C2S environment, integrating new C2S capabilities, and incorporating DevOps practices.
- Develop cloud and DevOps engineering solutions unique to client needs. Typical assignments are complex and require use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Possess sufficient writing skills to prepare and generate technical reports and other documentation pertinent to the position.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Largely work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum with iterative development.
Profile of Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 3 years of experience in cloud, Mesosphere DC/OS and DevOps engineering/development required.
- Experience using Amazon C2S technologies.
- Experience with Container orchestration frameworks.
- Utilize understanding of Industry Best Patterns and Practices with principles in guiding application development.
- Have an ability to thrive with considerations towards volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity
- Maintain high ethical and moral standards expected to obtain a clearance.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience with Cloud Computing technologies.
- Desire to blog or present and speak publicly or internally on technical topics.
- Docker and experience with other containerized orchestration platforms is desired.*Consultants’ assigned client sites are subject to change due to the consultative nature of our work. If you can be flexible with your commute tolerance, you will be afforded many opportunities. Flexibility is key, and something we value in our people.