$100K — $150K *
As a Cloud Solution Architect with Slalom Consulting, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for crafting and delivering creative cloud solutions for our clients. Your duties will include designing, building and automating cost effective, resilient, and secure cloud based applications, as well as migrations of existing workloads to public clouds. As a trusted partner, you will also be in a position to advise clients on the relative merits of selecting and implementing various architecture patterns within their current infrastructure or implementing new automation strategies in the cloud.
Slalom’s consultants have a variety of roles at client sites. You may help to architect and design cloud automation solutions, or serve as a lead, running the productivity of a Cloud Engineering team. You will help clients with and cloud adoption strategies by engineering solutions that deliver measurable business value, using ground breaking technologies.
• Design, and deliver cloud native, hybrid, and multi-cloud workloads
• Migrate enterprise workloads to AWS using industry standard as well as proprietary methodologies
• Automate cloud deployments, as well as build CI/CD pipeline to support cloud based workloads
• Provide experienced knowledge and/or develop competency on various automation tools
• Stay on top of the latest trends and develop expertise in emerging cloud technologies
• Work as a member of the client team and/or Slalom project team member
• Work as individual contributor or technical lead
• Assist in the sales process as it relates to providing technical guidance and estimations to the project effort (proposals, SOWs, etc.)
Minimum of 5-8 years of experience. You have cloud architecture experience on Amazon AWS, Azure, or Google App Engine.
• Cloud: Amazon AWS, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS products and solutions
• Platforms and tools: Jenkins, Artifactory, Python, other scripting languages
• DevOps/Automation: Terraform, OpsWorks, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
• Security: Identity management, security monitoring, various compliance frameworks, and a deep understanding of core security concepts and processes as it relates to securing Cloud technologies
• Solution Architects are expected to hold at least one (1) Cloud professional certification as well as maintain (or add to) each year of employment
• AWS Certifications Prefered
Consulting and Soft Skills
Valid through: 1/22/2021