$100K — $150K *
Cloud Security Architect:
* Performs Cloud security risk assessments and creates recommendation reports.
* Collaborates to establish multi-cloud cybersecurity architecture with a focus on
* Risk & Compliance
* OWASP Top Ten, CWE, PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, etc.
* Identity & Access Management within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
* Designs and implements AWS IAM roles and permission schemas.
* Data Protection
* Incident Response
* Network Security
* Designs and configures security in AWS VPC networks.
* Designing and implementing network-based and host-based Security tools
* Working knowledge of industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
* Working knowledge of CIS cybersecurity best practices
* Knowledge on Amazon Web Services including IAM, GuardDuty, Macie, S3, CloudTrail, AWS Config & CloudWatch
* Deliver Cloud Security DevOps with different scrum teams and plan user stories for sprints while addressing requirements and orchestrating security impact
* Design SIEM monitoring, logging, alerting, and notifications
* Experience in writing infrastructure-as-code to design, build, and test Cloud security solutions.
* Excellent knowledge and expertise in Linux Administration, Shell/Perl/Python Scripting.
Experience and Qualifications:
* AWS Specialty-Security
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
* 7+ years relevant experience
Valid through: 11/10/2021