Maven Wave, Amazon, and YOU: Define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives as a key member of the Maven Wave Amazon alliance team.
Your Life as a Maven:
- Work with Amazon to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives and serve as a key member of the Maven Wave alliance team in defining and delivering overall GTM strategy.
- Engage Amazon's field sales organizations, channels, and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for Maven Wave.
- Create strategic business development plans for target markets, including detailed plans to track partner progress and achievement.
- Set and manage revenue targets and MBOs and collaborate with partners, teams and stakeholders.
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management and manage complex negotiations as a liaison to the legal group.
- 10+ years of alliance management with experience building profitable global technology partnerships.
- 7+ years of sales experience in an IT services company.
- Experience with AWS preferred, knowledge of public cloud and infrastructure technologies, services and standards required.
- Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and to engage and influence senior executives.
- Ability to create and meet joint solutions and GTM strategies and tactical plans.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.