Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
- Basic qualifications
- Minimum 6 months of designing, building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Snowflake etc.
- Minimum 6 months of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS/3rd party services.
- Minimum 6 months of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on AWS cloud.
- Minimum 6 months of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud.
- Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 1 solutions designed and implemented at production scale.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders.
- 6 months of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AWS using AWS native services or with 3rd parties such as Talend, Informatica.
- 6 months of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on AWS cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in designing and optimizing data models on AWS cloud using AWS data stores such as Redshift, RDS.
- Minimum 6 months of experience integrating AWS or 3rd party KMS, HSM with AWS data services for building secure data solutions.
- Minimum 6 months of experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AWS.
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services.
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and implementing metadata management on AWS.
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on AWS.
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment.
- Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building solutions.
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on AWS data solutions, architecture and strategic topics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3 years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions.