$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
CGI has an immediate need for an AWS Automation Tester to join our financial services team in Herndon, VA. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
This is the chance to further advance your career. Why?
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• Full-time opportunity to become a member of a stable, growing organization with over $8.5 billion+ in annual revenue
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
• We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, and much more – and all CGI benefits begin on your first day of employment!
As an AWS Automation Tester, you will act as a key participant in application analysis, test strategy development, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting. You will also be required to train end users from time to time, and should have experience with AWS, Selenium and Gherkin/Cucumber..
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 6+ years IT Industry experience
• Experience in testing Java, Web, SOA, ETL based applications, is a must have
• AWS experience is a must have
• Experience in developing test cases using automation tools like Cucumber and Selenium is a must
• Having some level Java development experience is a must
• Knowledge of test processes and methodologies
• Experience with testing tools like Quality Center
• Exposure to multiple SDLC models like Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile models
• Experience in working with agile execution is a must have
• Strong skills in SQL, Oracle, MS-Access
• Intermediate understanding and experience with Unix and Windows
• Experience in applying test automation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Post-graduate degree desired
Valid Through: 2019-9-13