AWS Architect with Data Warehouse
8 - 10 years experience • e-Commerce
Role : AWS Architect with Data Warehouse
Location : Boca Raton,FL
Interview : Phone/Skype
Emp Type : Permanent Job
• Knowledge and Hand on experience in Cloud technologies (AWS RedShift, S3, RDS, Aurora, DMS, Glacier etc.)
• Languages/Methodologies – PL/SQL, SQL
• Design and development of stored procedures and functions using SQL and Teradata PL/SQL
• Strong database design and modeling experience
• Experience in DWH, ETL, Data modeling and Data Marts
• Data warehouse products experience in Teradata
• Experience in ETL and data integration technologies like Datastage.
• Experience in BI tools like Tableau, Cognos
• Experience in Perl, Python Scripting
• Familiarity with Unix OS and shell scripting
• Demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
• Good understanding of the software implementation lifecycle, Agile, Continuous Integration.
• System Performance – contributes to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
• Security – develops and executes security requirements
• Experience of leading the team from offshore and connect with onsite solution architect for coordination
• Experience with Big Datatechnologies ie. Hadoop or Spark
• Experience building or supporting creation of predictive analytics solutions or machine learning models using R / Python with Azure.