Note: Extensive experience in architecture and building Kubernetes clusters at scale and building docker container images. AWS EKS experience is a must. Docker is must have.
Can you support today? Here is the JD – just opened out to H1B/GC/USC.
Salary is open for this position
Location Irving, TX.
• Design cloud foundation on AWS (Account, VPC, Networking (VPN, DirectConnect, Peering), Security (IAM, KMS with Enterprise scalability and resiliency
• Design and Implement Shared Services on AWS: DNS, AD, Logging, Monitoring, Backup, DR
• Design and implement AWS infrastructure services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon SimpleDB/RDS databases, etc.)
• Responsible for analyzing and recommending on DevOps (Tools & Pipelines)
• Define Cloud Operations model with roles and responsibilities
• 12+ years' experience in IT Industry, 4+ years in AWS
• Infrastructure background and strong in security and networking
• AWS Solution Architect certified
• Experience with Cloud Assessment and Migration
• Experience with Cloud foundation design and implementation
• Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment
• Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
• Advanced knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
• Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
• Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
• Experience with DevOps process and Tools
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline including Jenkins, Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation
• Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
• Knowledge / experience on other public cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc
• Working knowledge of ITIL and/or agile methodologies